The Unity Website is Dedicated to the Honor and Praise of Almighty God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by Promoting Unity, Communication, and a Focus Upon the Worship of God in Spirit and in Truth Among Old School Primitive Baptist Churches.
Ephesians Chapter 4
1. I therefore, the
prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith
ye are called,
2. With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3. Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
4. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5. One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6. One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
7. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
NOTICE –The Unity Website has been merged with the Briar Fork Primitive Baptist Church Website. Click on the following link to go to the merged site.
Last Updated 23 March 2017