Chesapeake Charter Fishing Trip
Capt. George Coleman of boat "Feathers" (see photos below) out of Chesapeake Beach Md.
- Departure: 7:00 AM, Monday, Oct. 11, Columbus Day-
- 1 Hr. 10 Min. from I-66 and Beltway; 30 Min. from Rt. 4 and Beltway-
- From Beltway, take Rt. 4 West near Andrews AF Base; left on Rt. 260; right on Rt. 261; over bridge and left into parking lot.
- Return: ~3:00 PM
- Includes everything needed to catch fish; bait, tackle, and expertise.-
- Trolling and chumming. -
- Optional, personal rods, 20 lb. test, spinning reel.
- Bring your own food and beverages.
- To minimize cooler clutter, we will share the two large boat coolers and pair up on others
Terms and Conditions
- Fare: $75 in advance to Bob Wilson, 202-358-2186.
- If we get more than six, there will be a rebate, less than six, a surcharge.
Who has paid
- Bob Wilson
- Holly Wilson
- Dennis Groth
- Dennis's guest
- Victor Walker
- Victor's guest
- Kember Chism
- seat #8
- seat #9
- seat #10
If we fill up, I'll list any who might want to go here:
- Wind is the enemy, 15 knots or more.
- Motion sickness is common, take dramamine the night before
- We go even if it rains, fishing often picks up in the rain.-
- Bring a slicker, rain suit, or pancho and change of clothes-
- Thermal underwear is optional-
- Layers is best to adjust to the changing conditions
Capt. George Coleman of boat "Feathers" out of Chesapeake Beach Md.
PO. Box 828
Chesapeake Beach MD, 20732 301-855-8450 (dock)
301-509-8799 (boat emergencies only) Base: $450 for 8 Hr. charter
Incremental charge over 6: $40/per person